- Type/write/print out your lab write-up with headings only and leave space for you to fill out in class next week. Be sure to have this ready next week. Print it out leaving ample space for everything you need to include.
- Click here to download a copy of the Lab write-up to see the headings you need to include.
- Click here to access a website where you can create digital graphs.
- Click here to view the example shared in class of what you need to include with all of your graphs. Don't worry about the slope.
- Get your costumes ready for Tuesday! There will be a prize for the best costume!
- Also, click here to sign up for the potluck on Tuesday.
- We should have plenty of food, so you likely won't have to bring lunch that day.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- After seeing the video below of the slug laying eggs and giving birth, list 5 questions you had before, during or after watching it.
- Do some research and answer your five questions.
- Provide the links to the sites you used.
- Answer at least one question one of your classmates had.
A slug laying eggs and giving birth to a slug